Language provider selection needs care
... unless you REALLY, really just want the "cheapest"...
Developing new markets, much hangs on language quality. But with hundreds of language providers to choose from, where do you start?
Buying translation has more in common with hiring a skilled professional than it does with buying office supplies. Cost is one factor, but far more important are the right skills to make your project a success. Most professional and government tenders weight "price" at just 15% - something to bear in mind.
Like hiring any professional, cost vs. ability needs careful balancing. Many providers charge lower than us; many higher. Our clients seem to think we're about right.
Selecting the right language provider for YOUR needs takes knowledge.
REQUEST A CALLBACK GET A FREE QUOTATION TESTIMONIALS
Our FAQs provide some good general pointers on what to look for (not always obvious!).
We're also happy to share what we've learned the hard way from sourcing translators for 25 years. Here's what WE expect of the language providers WE use.
- Experience. Established 1990, we've been a quality provider 25 years and look for similar.
- Honesty. If we say we'll do something, we do it. We look for the same.
- Professionalism. We ONLY use professionally-qualified, experienced mother-tongue linguists, and expect the same.
- Helpfulness. Our team are hand-picked helpful friendly people; we want the same.
- Trust. We retain the best linguists for your stuff by looking after them. Not all do.
- Lack of hassle. Once we've quoted, that's it. We may make one courtesy call, but (unlike others) we don't hassle.
- Capability. Few offer our range of services, but we will always look for proven capability in what IS offered.
- Reach. With clients and linguists worldwide, we need partners who can keep up.
- Recommendation. We get great reviews and look for the same.
- History. Having delivered over 33,000 projects ourselves, we need to know our providers are there for the long haul.
- Security. Total confidentiality, secure systems, and trusted staff mean your stuff is safe with us - but that's no use if our providers don't take it equally seriously.
Every page on this site provides more on what we do, and this page says how well. To learn more, just drop us some info on what you're looking for or to chat over, call our friendly helpful team on UK Freefone 0800 783 4678 (Intnl 0044 1772 558858)